ST MARYS RUGBY LEAGUE CLUB IS OPEN.
It won’t quite be business as usual as we will be operating under NSW Government restrictions, but this is a great step towards normality and we embrace the opportunity to re-open our doors and welcome you back the Saints way.
Saints has been recognised by the NSW Government as a COVID Safe venue.
In accordance with Government restrictions and in the best interests, safety and wellbeing of our Members, Visitors, their families and the community, until further notice the following conditions will apply:
- Restricted venue capacity.
- Restricted patron capacity for all areas of operation.
- Member’s will be required to swipe their membership card upon entry.
- Guests will be required to provide contact details upon sign in.
- All Members and Guests will be required to ‘sign out’ of the venue upon their exit.
- Once the venue capacity is reached patrons will only be permitted entry upon another patron exiting.
- Staff will be acting as CovidSAFE Marshalls, responsible for ensuring compliance with social distancing and area capacities.
- Groups will be limited to a maximum of 10 persons.
- Patrons must not co-mingle.
- Patrons must be seated at all times in all areas.
Thank you for your understanding.
- The flow of patrons throughout the Club will be via clear, dedicated walkways.
- Barricades have been positioned and access points to all areas minimised to reduce the potential co-mingling of patrons.
- A staff member will positioned at the entrance to each area to monitor the number of people who enter and exit. Should the maximum capacity of an area be reached, entry should be refused until another patron exits.
Unfortunately, the courtesy bus will not be running at this stage to ensure social distancing.
Members with birthdays in April, May June & July are now able to redeem their birthday vouchers. Simple swipe your Membership card in the Club to activate your vouchers, they will remain valid until 31st October 2020.
Keno will be reactivated and for your safety, stationery holders will be removed from tables. Entry forms are available from player services.
Saints Live Reward Points:
The annual points expiry on 30th June will NOT take place. Tier levels will remain the same as on 22nd March 2020. The above benefits will remain in place for at least 6 months from re-opening.
To comply with NSW Government regulations the Club is currently operating under capacity restrictions. Our staff will be acting as Covid-SAFE Marshalls monitoring venue capacity. Please assist them in any way you can. Every Member will be required to swipe their membership card at the Rewards Terminals upon entry for contact tracing if required and visitors to provide contact information during the sign in process.
The Club’s trading hours will remain as per normal.
Waterstone Grill, Signatures Seated Buffet, MILLYS and Ironbark Pizzeria are now open. Tables will be allocated in accordance with individual dining room capacity rules. Disposable and digital menus are available to Members & Visitors for their safety and wellbeing.
Drive Through COVID-19 Testing:
Laverty Pathology will be operating a drive through sample collection point in the carpark near St Marys Leagues Stadium. Patients MUST have a completed pathology request form from their doctor on arrival.