Saints has been recognised by the NSW Government as a COVID Safe venue.
In accordance with Government restrictions and in the best interests, safety and wellbeing of our Members, Visitors, their families and the community, until further notice the following conditions will apply.
AS PER THE PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER:
- All persons ie. Members, Visitors, Staff & Contractors, who enter the Clubs premises will be required to check- in via the Service NSW App.
- Members will be required to show their updated 2020 membership card to staff upon entry.
- All persons must show confirmation that “You’ve checked-in” to staff upon entry.
- Visitors will be required to provide residential identification and sign in as per the Registered Clubs Act.
- Restricted venue capacity may apply.
- Restricted patron capacity for all areas of operation .
- Once the venue capacity is reached patrons will only be permitted entry upon another patron exiting.
- Staff will be acting as CovidSAFE Marshalls, responsible for ensuring compliance with social distancing and area capacities.
- From 5pm on Thursday 6 May to 12.01am on Monday 10 May patrons must wear a face mask in indoor gaming areas and other indoor areas, when not eating or drinking.
- During the above period patrons cannot dance or sing in indoors areas.
IMPORTANT –If you have recently attended an area linked to a COVID-19 cluster or “hotspot”, we respectfully ask that you do not attend the Club at this point in time. We do not intend to cause any offence however, in these difficult times we are trying to protect our staff, members and the community as best we can.
Thank you for your understanding.
Be prepared and download the Service NSW App:
- The flow of patrons throughout the Club will be via clear, dedicated walkways.
- Barricades have been positioned and access points to all areas minimised to reduce the potential co-mingling of patrons.
- A staff member will positioned at the entrance to each area to monitor the number of people who enter and exit. Should the maximum capacity of an area be reached, entry should be refused until another patron exits.
Unfortunately, the courtesy bus will not be running at this stage to ensure social distancing.
To comply with NSW Government regulations the Club is currently operating under capacity restrictions. Our staff will be acting as Covid-SAFE Marshalls monitoring venue capacity. Please assist them in any way you can. Every Member will be required to swipe their membership card at the Rewards Terminals upon entry for contact tracing if required and visitors to provide contact information during the sign in process.
The Club’s trading hours will remain as per normal.
Waterstone Grill, Signatures Seated Buffet, MILLYS and Ironbark Pizzeria are open. Tables will be allocated in accordance with individual dining room capacity rules. Disposable and digital menus are available to Members & Visitors for their safety and wellbeing.
Drive Through COVID-19 Testing:
Laverty Pathology will be operating a drive through sample collection point in the carpark near the old Masters Building. Patients MUST have a completed pathology request form from their doctor on arrival.