ST MARYS RUGBY LEAGUE CLUB WILL BE CLOSED 4AM TO 6PM (APPROX.) ON THURSDAY 4TH JUNE TO COMPLETE A HIGH VOLTAGE UPGRADE.
I am pleased and excited to announce that St Marys Rugby League Club has now re-opened.
It won’t quite be business as usual as we will be operating under NSW Government restrictions, but this is a great step towards normality and we embrace the opportunity to re-open our doors and welcome you back the Saints way.
In accordance with Government restrictions and in the best interests, safety and wellbeing of our Members, their families and the community, until further notice the following conditions will apply:
- Restricted venue capacity.
- Restricted patron capacity for all areas of operation.
- Member only entry.
- No persons under the age of 18.
- Member’s will be required to swipe their membership card upon entry.
- Once the venue capacity is reached Members will only be permitted entry upon another Member exiting.
- Staff will be acting as CovidSAFE Marshalls, responsible for ensuring compliance with social distancing and area capacities.
It is hoped that these restrictions will only be in place for a short period of time and that there will be a further easing of restrictions in the not too distant future. In the meantime, we ask that you please respect and understand the Staff’s position in ensuring that the Club remains compliant.
We look forward to welcoming you back with that exceptional Saints hospitality that you know and love and to showcase recent renovations to the Waterstone Grill, MILLYS, Ironbark Pizzeria & Terrace and the Sapphire Lounge.
Please contact the Club or visit our Facebook page for updates.
Look forward to seeing you soon.
CEO – St Marys Rugby League Club