ST MARYS RUGBY LEAGUE CLUB IS OPEN.
Saints has been recognised by the NSW Government as a COVID Safe venue.
In accordance with Government restrictions and in the best interests, safety and wellbeing of our Members, Visitors, their families and the community, until further notice the following conditions will apply.
UPDATE 2ND JANUARY 2021:
The NSW Government has announced that, from midnight tonight, face masks will be mandatory for patrons using indoor gaming services in venues located in the Greater Sydney, Wollongong, Central Coast and Blue Mountains areas. Enforcement of this requirement will commence from Monday 4 January 2021 with $200 fines to be issued to individuals for non-compliance.
Should a patron refuse to wear a mask staff of St Marys Rugby League Club will have no option but to ask the patron to leave the gaming area.
We hope you appreciated this is a directive from the NSW Government and St Marys Rugby League Club will comply as we have with all other directives from the NSW Government.
For our members information, this requirement to wear a face mask applies to gaming areas only and does not extend to dining and other areas of the Club.
Again, we thank you for your understanding and compliance.
AS PER THE PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER EFFECTIVE 1ST JANUARY 2021:
- All persons ie. Members, Visitors, Staff & Contractors, who enter the Clubs premises will be required to check- in via the Service NSW App.
- Members will be required to show their updated 2020 membership card to staff upon entry.
- All persons must show confirmation that “You’ve checked-in” to staff upon entry.
- Visitors will be required to provide residential identification and sign in as per the Registered Clubs Act.
- Restricted venue capacity.
- Restricted patron capacity for all areas of operation.
- Once the venue capacity is reached patrons will only be permitted entry upon another patron exiting.
- Staff will be acting as CovidSAFE Marshalls, responsible for ensuring compliance with social distancing and area capacities.
- Patrons must not co-mingle.
- Patrons using indoor Gaming service must wear a face mask.
Thank you for your understanding.
- The flow of patrons throughout the Club will be via clear, dedicated walkways.
- Barricades have been positioned and access points to all areas minimised to reduce the potential co-mingling of patrons.
- A staff member will positioned at the entrance to each area to monitor the number of people who enter and exit. Should the maximum capacity of an area be reached, entry should be refused until another patron exits.
Unfortunately, the courtesy bus will not be running at this stage to ensure social distancing.
Members with birthdays in April, May June & July are now able to redeem their birthday vouchers. Simple swipe your Membership card in the Club to activate your vouchers, they will remain valid until 31st October 2020.
Keno will be reactivated and for your safety, stationery holders will be removed from tables. Entry forms are available from player services.
Saints Live Reward Points:
The annual points expiry on 30th June will NOT take place. Tier levels will remain the same as on 22nd March 2020. The above benefits will remain in place for at least 6 months from re-opening.
To comply with NSW Government regulations the Club is currently operating under capacity restrictions. Our staff will be acting as Covid-SAFE Marshalls monitoring venue capacity. Please assist them in any way you can. Every Member will be required to swipe their membership card at the Rewards Terminals upon entry for contact tracing if required and visitors to provide contact information during the sign in process.
The Club’s trading hours will remain as per normal.
Waterstone Grill, Signatures Seated Buffet, MILLYS and Ironbark Pizzeria are now open. Tables will be allocated in accordance with individual dining room capacity rules. Disposable and digital menus are available to Members & Visitors for their safety and wellbeing.
Drive Through COVID-19 Testing:
Laverty Pathology will be operating a drive through sample collection point in the carpark near St Marys Leagues Stadium. Patients MUST have a completed pathology request form from their doctor on arrival.